Thursday, October 28, 2010

I created a bit of a form yesterday which helps in writing today.
Today's accomplishment - I did not bring any school work home today, which means I actually got some little chores done around the house. I am working on finding a place for everything and putting stuff in it's place (or getting rid of it). It is a big chore for this house, and I won't say what I did to day is exceptionally noticeable - but it is progress. Also - I did a mile on the treadmill. :D
Today's Aha- My computer will fit on my treadmill so I can use it while I'm walking. It does take a long time to boot up however, so I'll have to work out the best way to utilize it.
Today's regret- I don't think the Reason for the Season plaques are quite as well made as I had hoped. The orange paint is very poorly. The pins aren't staying stuck to the plaque very well - though some of them are holding just fine. Oh well, it is the first time. I'll keep my eyes open this year for upgraded materials to improve them next year.
The last couple days in class have been much better - it is a chore though to keep these kids in line. I need to also work on keeping my high school working productively. She means to do well, but we do have some down times. She is a bit loud, but so am I - however, I find her a bit distracting sometimes.
We are watching the origianl version of the Italian Job - Michael Cane is in it. It is quite fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment